Lease and Tenant Management
Giving you the keys to co-ordinate your properties.
Our Property Management module provides turnkey solutions for managing your property leasing and rental agreements efficiently. Suitable for any organizations that own, manage or occupy multiple properties, QuickFMS allows you to:
- Track the terms of a lease agreement
- Chart lease expiration dates with automated email triggers, and renew or surrender leases
- Calculate rental charges and monitor rental escalation
- Monitor lease lock-in periods and rent-free periods
- Manage rental receipts and security deposits
- Upload and store insurance and property documentation
- Manage landlord contact and account details for payments
- View tenant contact information
- Set reminders for rent collection
- Access buyer and seller information, and status of buildings
The QuickFMS Property Management module offers the opportunity to centrally track, store and maintain information and documentation for buildings, properties, tenants and leases. As such, it’s a truly valuable tool for real estate owners, MNCs, property management firms, the hospitality industry, the Government and military and educational campuses.
Ready to have a wealth of property information at your fingertips? Try the demo of QuickFMS to map out the landscape of your building assets.
Energy Management Module
With QuickFMS Energy Management module, you can track the actual versus budget energy consumption across various expense heads and utilities including water, solar, compressed air, natural gas, electricity and so on across your organization.
- Take charge of your energy business costs
- Get control over utility billing data to assess your future business needs
- Break down your consumption into meaningful figures and plan effective campaigns to cut costs
- Identify behaviour changes to improve bottom line profitability
- Allows you to effectively manage your organization’s energy consumption
- Allows you to see an exact breakdown of when and where your energy is being consumed across different facilities
- Record your energy usage under different expense heads â€” electricity, solar, gas, water, oil, etc.
- Utility bill auditing and reports help you to see where you might be able to save
- Provide expiration reminders
- Maintain a historical usage information across the locations for auditing purpose
Want to keep a track of energy consumption more effectively across the organization? Get control over the energy costs by our Energy Management module.