Our Space Management Software
Making your physical spaces work harder.
QuickFMS knows that managing 60% of organizational space more effectively adds 20% to your bottom line every year. With tight budgets, limited fund allocation for expansion, lack of traceability of funds and limited resource availability affecting your ability to correctly plan and utilize your space, it can be difficult to ensure that all working and trading areas are being optimized correctly.
The answer is the Space Management module, providing you with tools you need to utilize the space available to you. Plan, allocate and release space to individual employees, departments or projects, track how your spaces are used, and automate the entire workflow of your space utilization process in real-time. The Space Management tool integrates seamlessly with any ERP, HR or CRM system currently in place.
Making the most of your space with QuickFMS Space Management Module:
- Track space utilization from requisition to blocking and scheduling to allocation
- Allocate space by project, department or vertical
- Leverage investments in existing enterprise systems by seamlessly integrating the entire space optimization solution
- Improve work flow processes with real-time online access and print provisions at critical stages for records
- Inventory of all drawing files of your premises in CAD format
- Track live space utilization using access card data
- Floor layout drawings with details of who sits where
- Achieve better seating distribution and eliminate duplicate allocation
- Schedule space in shifts
- View pre-defined ratios for space utilization
- Occupancy reports by floor, location or city for improved ratios
- Manage shared vs. dedicated spaces
- Detailed MIS reports
Optimizing your floor plans and allocation of space can boost productivity and bottom line results for premises such as corporate offices, banks and financial institutes, IT facilities and educational campuses.
Ready to re-arrange? Make the most of the layouts within your premises by trying the demo of QuickFMS.