Property, Lease & Tenant Management Software
Our best online property management software provides turnkey solutions to property managers for managing property leasing and rental agreements efficiently. It helps you focus on your business as you have to spend less time managing your properties. Our cloud-based software QuickFMS includes everything you need to be a productive project manager.
The software documents all property data, enables quick reviews, and indicates actions to be taken. It has systems built-in that store information on rental/lease agreements which enable facility managers to take timely and appropriate action. It generates email alerts before agreements expire.
Unique Features to Meet all Your Property, Lease and Tenant Management Needs
Suitable for organizations that own, manage or occupy multiple properties, QuickFMS allows you to:
- Track the terms of a lease agreement
- Chart lease expiration dates with automated email triggers
- Calculate rental charges and monitor rental escalation
- Monitor lease lock-in periods and rent-free periods
- Manage rental receipts and security deposits
- Upload and store insurance and property documentation
- Manage landlord contact and account details for payments
- View tenant contact information
- Set reminders for rent collection
- Access buyer and seller information, and status of buildings
Industry Leading Property, Lease, and Tenant Management Software
Our property management module provides cloud-based solutions to monitor all aspects of your property with great ease and efficiency. It offers the opportunity to centrally track, store and maintain information and documentation for buildings, properties, tenants, and leases. As such, it’s a truly valuable tool for real estate owners, MNCs, property management firms, the hospitality industry, the Government and military and educational campuses.
Ready to have a wealth of property information at your fingertips? Try our free property, lease, and tenant management software demo to map out the landscape of your building assets.